EA to the CEO – new role
We’re looking for a fantastic Executive Assistant to the CEO. See below and, if you’re interested in applying, please contact Personnel Placements. You can find their full details and a full job description in the advertisement at: https://jobs.personnel-placements.co.uk/job/executive-assistant-to-the-ceo-1162.aspx
A description of the role is below.
Head of the Office of the Chief Executive
Aspens is poised to embrace significant change as it secures its future sustainability.
This role will be pivotal in supporting the CEO, the Executive Team and Trustees to achieve these ambitious plans.
Working alongside the Head of Communications, you will be the first point of contact for all external and internal stakeholders, providing professional management of our reception and administrative functions.
We are looking for a highly organised and experienced Office Manager who can evidence working collaboratively with colleagues and in partnership with stakeholders at all levels to support us to realise the full scale of the charity’s considerable ambition. This is a unique and special opportunity to work with an ambitious and forward-looking team who are focused upon delivering exceptional performance to this charity
As the Head of Office to CEO you will be required to:
- Provide support to the CEO in delivering overall strategic objectives through utilising excellent project management skills.
- Provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails for the CEO.
- Work closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arranging meetings and preparing briefing materials.
- Take responsibility for the organisation of all board and subcommittee meetings, coordinating departmental reports and documentation for the Board of Trustees and other meetings with outside partners as required.
- Coordinate and attend company events managing all aspects of their organisation
- Proactively support the CEO in implementing organisational projects and programmes, managing actions plans and coordinating delivery of results
- Communicate effectively with a range of audiences including: employees, service users, parents/carers and families, Trustees and outer agencies/ professionals
- To carry out the administration duties of Company Secretary under the guidance of the CEO.
- Companies House and Charity Commission: submit updates as required to ensure that the company remains compliant. E.g. trustee appointments and resignations.
- Maintain Board folders on SharePoint system
- Assist Trustees to report accurately serious incidents to the Charity Commission
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level with evidence of post graduate CPD
- Experience of providing secretarial and administrative support at Board level and of supporting virtual staff and remotely working leaders
- Experience of working in the Not for Profit sector
- Experience in working effectively with Non Executives or Trustees
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a diverse team
- Experience of leading projects and delivering results, on time and within budget, familiar with evidencing benefits realisation
- Ability to produce accurate and up to date records and reports as required
- Experienced in Microsoft word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and embrace change
- Ability to produce accurate minutes of meetings and draft / edit written documents and correspondence independently
Contact: Joanne Escudier at Personnel Placements on firstname.lastname@example.org