Autism Training Programme
The Aspens Training Programme offers a wide range of introductory and more specialist training across the field of ASC, learning difficulties and more complex needs. All of our training is developed with a strong theoretical base while incorporating the experience of the trainers, feeding into the existing knowledge and expertise of the professionals in attendance.
• Do you require an improved awareness and understanding of autism spectrum condition, learning difficulties and complex needs?
• Would you like to improve your professional qualifications and experience?
• Are you looking for practical strategies to use in your work?
• Are you seeking to specialise in a specific area?
If you are interested in having us deliver training for you please have a look at the programme we currently offer. If you do not see what you need please contact us and we can discuss how we can help you with our bespoke training tailored to your needs.
• Autism – An Overview
• Autism – Practical Strategies and Active Support
• The Anxiety Perspective
• Positive Behaviour Support and Active Support
• Understanding Behaviour that Challenges through Functional Assessments
• Considering Sensory Needs
• Total Communication
• Promoting Independence and Self Help Skills
• Motivational and Creative Learning
• Social Skills
Aspens can tailor training to meet the needs of your organisation, delivered at a date and location convenient to you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03454 500600
“Fantastic course, great activities, made me question my own thoughts and has given me lots if ideas for support”
“It was very interesting. This is the first sensory training I have been on that has actually given great advice and practical strategies”
“The training was presented clearly and was very relevant. Would definitely recommend”
“Worthwhile training, I really enjoyed the day”