We offer a wide range of Adult services through a holistic person-centred approach. We aim to encourage all adults to participate, fully engage in activities and challenge any perceived limitations to the best of their ability.
We offer full-time residential care, supported living and outreach services, as well as training and opportunities to find employment. Through this range of options, we can begin to build support around the unique needs of every individual – and continue to support them as their requirements change.
Adult services include:
- • Full-time residential homes
- • Supported living in a range of accommodation
- • Day Service Centres offering community-based activities
- • Joining into society through five adult outreach services
- • Personalised support provided by dedicated workers
- • Supporting those individuals who are able into employment